i just... can't... HELP MYSELF!!

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
so i hate jalapeños, okay. or at least i've always said i hated them. about a month ago (maybe a little longer) my brother and i went out at like 3 AM to jack in the box to get some food. he got some stuffed jalapeños for himself and when we got home he nagged me about them until i finally gave in and tried one.

now i can't stop eating them!! i kid you not, i go to jack in the box at least three times a week for those stupid things!

so that makes three things now that i once claimed to hate that i can't get enough of. stuffed jalapeños, cheesecake and ceasar salad. :drool: and WHY do they have to be three things that are so freaking bad for your body? anyone's body, not just mine. :cry: i wish i had never eaten any of them. ever.

has this ever happened to you with any particular foods or drinks or... whatever? you refused to try it for SO long and then you finally did and you just lost yourself in it?

please tell me i'm not alone! :?

Carli, you have good taste! Ummm, at least now you do. But I know what you mean about it being bad for ya! I haven't really had that happen to me but there are some things that I keep saying I should try cause everyone tells me they are so good. Like Blooy Marys.

has this ever happened to you with any particular foods or drinks or... whatever?

Jalapeno stuffed green olives. Nastiest thing I'd ever heard of. Now of course I'm a Jalapeno stuffed olive connoisseur. The latest is to wrap them in genoa salami and chase them with a slice of medium cheddar cheese, followed by a slice of sour green apple in between samplings. Throw a little red wine in there and you have yourself a full blown white trash Hors D'oeuvres session before we pull that pig out of the pit :p

Like Blooy Marys

Just how many of those Bloody things have you had tonight? :p

Naw ya aint alone :D
Until 2 months ago I HATED olives and also couldnt handle ANYTHING remotely hot .......
Then I was helping a friend at a dinner party , he grabbed me in a headlock and got an olive into my mouth , just to be a smartass ( coz he knew I couldnt stand em ) and NOW I cant get enough of them.Ditto with the hot/spicy stuff .....although I cant see myself goin for foods so hot that you cant even taste anything else.
Its like I woke up one day with someone elses tastebuds :lol:

P.S Not ALL my friends are partial to getting me in headlocks , in case ya wonderin :shock:

graigdavis said:
Luminosity said:
So if you were dished up fried sheeps brains , for example , you'd eat it ( and like it ? ) lol .... :p

Does it taste good?

Dunno :? ... Was tryin to catch ya out there damnit..
I heard rumours my mum used to feed em to me when I was a kid ...
That was a while ago.
If they're true I'ma sue her for child abuse :shock:
:wink:

I used to hate sweet potatoes, now love em. Same with cole slaw and mayonaisse.

It goes the other way too. When I was a kid I loved bananas and watermelon. Now even the smell of either one makes me gag.

I used to be able to tolerate breaded shrimp. Now I can't stomach anything that comes out of the water. (For one thing, keeping the saltwater tanks, I know what that stuff eats. If you knew what a shrimp eats, you'd never touch another one again. Bleah! :puke-rig: :shock: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back