I just got a new camera!!!!!

Synergy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yippie! I just got my new camera! A Pentax Optio 450 a 4MP compact with 5x optical zoom, cost ne £357 the best thing is that it has a 100% manual mode so if the pic comes out wrong I definitely know its my fault! I really looking forward to seeing what it can do!!!

Synergy :D :D :D

wow!!!! ... thats great :D .. i cant wait to see some photos from your new cam :D

Everybody got his new cam and i got mine too...... :cry: .....yes there is something wrong....... i have it for four weeks and my lens won't arrive in the shop so I have my body but not the lens i ordered ....wanna picture of my new D100 with my old digital cam...hehehe......Damn SIGMA!!!!!! promise some pictures when my lens has arrived........congrats synergy !!!! take care of it........ :D

Wahey! i'm really pleased with it, i was going to go for the Canon IXUS 400 but the bloke gave me a good deal on the Optio 450, which has alot more features even manual focus! The manual features are particularly useful when i'm taking shots through my scope of stars and planets and other wot-nots like this shot of a double star ( a star that's actually two stars that orbit around each other) which looks really pretty one star being gold and the other blue..

alb.jpg

BTW here's a pic of my new cam!

cam.jpg

Yay !!! :D my camera and lens are put as one and i can start... first pics today at "Photo gallery"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back