I just got...

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a 50mm 1.8 (canon) and my god it's amazing, I've only done a few test shots but talk about bang for your buck, it cost me £60 and every aspect of it is 100 times better than any of my 'expensive' lenses.(midrange stuf, I'm not that rich). My advice to everyone is to go and buy one of these beauties! :)

santino said:
good to hear that you like it, I sold mine a year ago because I didn't like it at all (but that's personal taste)

Haha...wow...you're the very first person I've ever heard say this.

I :lovey: my 50mm 1.8!

niah.. me too... I just bought a lens adapter to mount my 50mm 1.8 from m42 to eos system..

mentos_007 said:
niah.. me too... I just bought a lens adapter to mount my 50mm 1.8 from m42 to eos system..

you too? I did the same, mounted my 1.7 50mm yashinon via m42 adapter and it kicks ass (the adapter was 12$). wouldn't never ever switch back to the canon lens. sold mine for 100$ plus polarizer and UV. m42 adapters rule :D

santino said:
you too? I did the same, mounted my 1.7 50mm yashinon via m42 adapter and it kicks ass (the adapter was 12$). wouldn't never ever switch back to the canon lens. sold mine for 100$ plus polarizer and UV. m42 adapters rule :D

exactly! I played ith them a lot and now I am waiting for mine! I hope it comes tomorrow!

Most reactions

Back