Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't know why...

5745d8b82d50040.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I like it too, not a fan of the angle though. The color is nice and punchy, it's got good contrast, but I think a tighter aperture to bring more of the cherries in focus would make it a killer shot.

I like it too, not a fan of the angle though. The color is nice and punchy, it's got good contrast, but I think a tighter aperture to bring more of the cherries in focus would make it a killer shot.

:lol:
Green cherries, eh?

I like the two contrasting dramatic colors. Not a big fan of the angle though.

Oooh, I'm hungry... Those apples look good! I really like the colors, but the angle is a bit much for me.

See? With more accurate focus, people could determine that these are apples, not cherries!
No way! I knew the green ones were apples, but the red ones are too dark to be apples. I thought it was just the perspective! :lol:

nontheless, a tighter aperture would have made more of the red APPLES in focus while still retaining the bokeh on the green ones.

Since you are not really asking for any critique here, allsmiles, I moved your thread to the General Gallery.
And I like your red and green :)lovey: :biggrin: ) apples, too. With the sketchy frame given, I can even live quite well with the funny angle, though normally I am not one for the funny angles.

I like the angle!!

I like these berries :p a lot as well... No you did a very nice job as far as I can say. I have no trouble with the angle, it makes it more intresting!

But the "berries" are STILL apples ... both the green AND the red :greenpbl:

:biggrin:

I like this as well. Nice contrast and interesting perspective. :wink:

Most reactions

Back