I just purchased Topaz Photo AI

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just purchased Topaz Photo AI and am really excited to play around with it. I used it on a few of my most recent spider macro shots and the results are amazing. I'll be posting some shots in the next few days.

Last edited:
I have been using Topaz plugins for years now, all good stuff, enjoy.....:encouragement:

I just purchased Topaz Photo AI and am really excited to play around with it. I used it on a few of my most recent spider macro shots and the results are amazing. I'll be posting some shots in the next few days.
I love Topaz. AI Sharpen and Denoise are amazing. I’ve not had much success with the Gigapixel AI but I’m assuming it’s user error as I haven’t really watched any of the tutorials yet.

For anyone who is debating getting Topaz, note that they usually have a nice Black Friday sale.

I like the results, but it is really slow. I use a gaming computer with a GeForce video card. I guess it just takes time to remove the noise & sharpen the image. I've been really busy with work this week & have not been able to use it much.. I'll post some photos when I get the chance.

I love Topaz. AI Sharpen and Denoise are amazing. I’ve not had much success with the Gigapixel AI but I’m assuming it’s user error as I haven’t really watched any of the tutorials yet.

For anyone who is debating getting Topaz, note that they usually have a nice Black Friday sale.
I recently got the suite. I was on the fence about Gigapixel because I wasn't having much success getting better results with their free trial. I finally caved and bought the bundle. I used it to create a 11x14 print from a tight crop on one of my wildlife photos and must say I'm pleased with the result.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back