I just took a test.....

Woohoo...I'm with child :D

Evelyn is getting sister :cheer: Your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 12 oz and have black hair and gray eyes.....The father is stated to be a political figure, I better not say who it is :lol:

Don't feel bad.. I did and it said mine was gonna be 15lbs and the daddy was the pope! lol

Mine was Girl..7 pounds 3 ounces...and the father?

MICHAEL JACKSON!!! WHATS THAT?!?!?!?!?

:lol:

Yay, I'm pregnant too. It says I'm "with child", and that it's a boy. Father is the neighbor's kid! :p

Umm...
It's A Girl!
Chris Fleharty, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 5 oz and have black hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

and the daddy?

The Neighbor Kid
Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

I'm not the smartest man on the block, but men, in the history of humanity, have never been pregnant... lol... I wonder how many people actually believe this site is real... lol

ohh my gawwwd.

I AM PREGNANT too:

Alex, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 6 oz and have red hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

the daddy is: the mailman

Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

Blimey!!!!!!

I am rather shocked!

BoblyBill said:
I'm not the smartest man on the block, but men, in the history of humanity, have never been pregnant... lol... I wonder how many people actually believe this site is real... lol

Well Chris .. it is the first time for me as well! I never was pregnant before, but now... I mean it is a totally different life for me now whci hjust begun when the site told me about it ...

Alex_B said:
Well Chris .. it is the first time for me as well! I never was pregnant before, but now... I mean it is a totally different life for me now whci hjust begun when the site told me about it ...

lol... very true... I'm not sure how things are going to come out in the end...

you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 5 oz and have red hair and green eyes.

The father....That would be the pool man!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha........

ben, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 12 lbs, 13 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Govenator is the father :0

I think there is a tiny just miniscule problem with the test. Just can't put my finger on it though. hmmmmm??

Most reactions

Back