I just wanted to give Vista Print 2 thumbs up

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have used them a little while back for business cards and magnets for a girls sweet 16. I was very happy with the quality of everything and the ease of the transaction.

Today tho I went to order new business cards. I proofed (i thought) over and over and I had everything right. When I was showing my gf the card just to show her she realized I spelled "Photography" "Photopgraphy" I immediately opened up my confirmation e-mail to see if I could cancel from there. The e-mail said your order is processed and you can no longer change or cancel it. Getting a little scared I just waisted $40 I called them to ask. The operator refunded my money just like that. It was great customer service and I had a confirmation e-mail the money was back before I even hung up. So I fixed my card and re did my order and they should be here in 7 days :)

I just wanted to share my great experiences with them for anyone else who is looking for a place to get printing done.

Make that 4 thumbs up.
I've used them a few times too and need to get on ordering some more soon as soon as my new webpage is on the go.

I got magnets last time and just loved them. I feel that people are less likely to lose or throw away a magnet.
However, be careful when carrying them in your purse/wallet. They set off store security detectors. hehe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back