i just watched....

I just ordered some shirts from a band called bright eyes off the internet. That's the first time I've ever done that.

yes....all that 'acting' is just a cover for what he is really thinking!?

Thank you all for rubbing in the fact that we forgot it returned this week, we thought it didn't come back until April. So, we went to bed and missed the whole thing :(

hey jm...? did you have it figured out before they did???

gotta admit, i thought i knew...then changed my mind...after watching her interaction...so it threw me....

Alison said:
Thank you all for rubbing in the fact that we forgot it returned this week, we thought it didn't come back until April. So, we went to bed and missed the whole thing :(

Alison ... I have it taped on VHS if ya'll still have a VCR. Be happy to UPS it to ya!

One of the best episodes ever!!!

aprilraven said:
hey jm...? did you have it figured out before they did???

gotta admit, i thought i knew...then changed my mind...after watching her interaction...so it threw me....

yes, i must say. you can't trust women.....:shock: :greenpbl: :hug:: (yes, i'm running) :mrgreen:

anicole said:
Alison ... I have it taped on VHS if ya'll still have a VCR. Be happy to UPS it to ya!

One of the best episodes ever!!!

Awww, thanks for the offer! We don't have a VHS anymore, but I'm sure we'll catch it on the reruns when the season ends. :mrgreen:

house rocks. i didn't know it was on again either, so i missed the first 20 minutes or so... but it was still good.

monicam said:
I just watched Wiggles

me too...and the doodlebops, and little einstein, and koala brothers :lol:
i have no control of my tv anymore :meh:

Most reactions

Back