I KILLED THE BEAST!!!

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OH NOSE!!! The summer is drawing near and these giant roaches are back!!!

This house went nearly 10 years roach free but since we let these people rent out our 2nd floor these roaches has started popping up more and more every month.

Im not scared of snakes, spiders, worms, and anything else nasty. Ive slept on an ant (the black ones) hole before while in Korea. Ive let spiders and all kinds of other weird insects crawl all over while sleeping in my hole during basic training at FortBenning... but roaches something about roaches just makes my skin crawl. KLDSFLKJSDFLJSDLFLKFSJD gosh so disgusting.

"HEY LESTER I KILLED ME ONE OF THEM GOFERZ!!!" (its about the length of my index finger)
dsc1904270307ou8.jpg

...to attract roaches? Can you take legal action?

RVsForFun said:
...to attract roaches? Can you take legal action?
Well we cant prove it was them, its NYC there are roaches everywhere. Maybe I shouldnt blame them and it just happened to be coincidence that the roach population started finding their way back into our house.

Mainiac said:
Man that thing is nasty.How did you kill it without completely squashing it?

Ive stepped on these with my whole body weight before (by accident) and they dont go completely flat. This particular one It wasnt completely dead when I took the picture, its legs were still flaying around. I smashed it a couple of times with those tubes that posters are delivered in.

Oh, this reminds me of when my English teacher told us the story of the time when she was little, and opened up her cereal box one day....

....Naah, I won't. I'm not that mean. :p

Oh, this reminds me of when my English teacher told us the story of the time when she was little, and opened up her cereal box one day....

....Naah, I won't. I'm not that mean. :p

Ughhh you didnt need to finish it, that was enough to get my imagination going. NNAAAAASSTYYY!!!

You have no idea though, before we bombed this house like crazy in the early 90s I would wake up with dead roaches on the bed. Thank gawd I was a kid and hadnt developed disgust for roaches yet so when I needed to pee at night id have to go across the living room and kitchen to get to the bathroom and before you turn the light on you could hear them running around all over the place, when you turned the light on its just a carpet of roaches running for their hiding places.

I hear a lot of NY homes are like that... I guess we have it good.

Ughhh you didnt need to finish it, that was enough to get my imagination going. NNAAAAASSTYYY!!!

You have no idea though, before we bombed this house like crazy in the early 90s I would wake up with dead roaches on the bed. Thank gawd I was a kid and hadnt developed disgust for roaches yet so when I needed to pee at night id have to go across the living room and kitchen to get to the bathroom and before you turn the light on you could hear them running around all over the place, when you turned the light on its just a carpet of roaches running for their hiding places.

I hear a lot of NY homes are like that... I guess we have it good.

Oh ew. But did you ever accidentally eat one in your morning Rice Krispies?

(ie: my English teacher. :shock:)

MMMmmmm taaaaasty.

Im sure weve all eaten some insects here and there. What I dont know wont make my barf. Thank gawd no roaches (that i know of). Nasty though.

I once lived in a hellhole in Espanola, NM which is incidentally the heroin overdose capital of the world but I digress, which was badly infested. I worked 3.5 days on (24 hr) and then had 3.5 days off back then, and so wasnt around very much and just wanted a place to sleep. I'd come home and wade through the roaches to my room. It was very creepy and weird. When the neighbors murdered my two cats I figured it was time to leave. (...) Ah good times.

Make them pay! I once had mothes in my oat flakes, I didn't recognize them until I had eaten up half the portion...

what a cute little thing

Most reactions

Back