I kinda chopped off this girls arm. c&c

JbleezyJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jflophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a photoshoot a few days ago and In this one pose I told her to move her arm more because it looked like she had no arm. Anyways after taking other several pics where it does look like she has both arms she still decided this one is her favorite. So I heard the rule about avoiding cutting or making ppl look like they have no limbs but she really likes this one. what do you guys think? So this one is the picture she is using and showing everybody. C&C please. Am I just tripping or does the arm bother you or not bother you?

DSC_0255-1.jpg

Well, you didn't cut her arm off with the frame or by cropping. It is just behind her. Some people may wish she had it out so we could see, some won't mind, but you didn't chop her arm.

If this is what she likes best, so be it. She's the one that you need to please and it seems like you did.

The skirt being caught up over her leg bothers me more than her arm... but I'm weird... and I'm also a chick, so I looked at the dress before I looked at the arm. :lol:

+1... First thing i noticed. ... and her face is really soft. Wish it were sharper.

+2 lol if it's a fashion shoot that's really important! Love the light though!

Most reactions

Back