TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
when the new shadow showed up.

047A962B-C153-4A65-8148-9FE6B7A107F4.jpeg

Nice shot.
You best keep an eye on that guy. Nothing good comes from strangers following you. :suspicious:

(funny how the shadow takes on the shape of your avatar)

Nice shot.
You best keep an eye on that guy. Nothing good comes from strangers following you. :suspicious:

That was great spotting! I didn't notice it!

Nice shot.

At first I thought you were talking about that shadow of a tree but then I saw the other shadow and thought that maybe you were referring to that. It looks like your avatar is standing in a gated fence or something with the sun to it's back. Pretty cool and a really weird that you captured something that resembles your avatar. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?! That wasn't you wearing a hoodie, was it? Anyway, that ones a keeper.

Nice shot.

At first I thought you were talking about that shadow of a tree but then I saw the other shadow and thought that maybe you were referring to that. It looks like your avatar is standing in a gated fence or something with the sun to it's back. Pretty cool and a really weird that you captured something that resembles your avatar. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?! That wasn't you wearing a hoodie, was it? Anyway, that ones a keeper.

I'll have some pf whatever you're on.

Most reactions

Back