I know, I know. But.

RunJZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I know, foreground crap is a distraction. Like the recent squirrel blind catastrophe, this shot didn't turn out like I wanted. Suzy flopped down right in front of me, except she wasn't in the hole..... Sooooo, we make do right??? Sometimes the predators view is worthy. :)

Anyways, this one is from about 12 days ago. I sat on this little opening in the ice of a creek for a while.

Last edited:
I agree with Josh.

And all the foreground stuff kinda works as a frame, it isn't that bad and the duck is nicely exposed.

Was still sitting here in PS. The above post was edited with the crop. Not sure how I missed that. Enter the noob jokes.

and thank you guys for pointing it out.

It's nice mate, I really like the oof foreground and the space the ducks in. The colours are all quite similarand work well too

Nice job :thumbup:

I actually like the foreground in this. Especially compared to my squirrel.

I actually like the foreground in this. Especially compared to my squirrel.

I appreciate it.

I have had many "squirrel" moments in trying to capture wildlife. :)

Whether it is similar to your squirrel moment or me actually acting like a squirrel and having an attention span of a second or two while trying to wait on a shot. Then miss said shot because a dandelion caught my attention. 😁

Last edited:
What if you cropped in tight enough to get rid of the foreground? You'd still have a nice shot of a duck on the lake...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back