I like this picture...

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think?
I have not taken a picture in 3 months.. today I thought.. Hmmm, I wanna play with my camera. I took so many pictures of this busy bee.. this was the best one.. I think.. It's hard to take a picture of a bee flying around.

IMG_4719.jpg

Last edited:
bees are hard subjects to capture. there just so fast. i like how the wings look here. good motion shot.

the bee could use a bit more focus and light imop. but again not bad.

Yeah the bee isn't in focus all the way but it is still really good. I tried taking photos of a bee a few days ago, but they are all blurry. It is really hard to focus on them.

Nice shot. Try focusing the camera on the flower on a tripod and then turn the auto focus OFF so it doesn't change focus. Then just watch the bee and wait for it to land or hover in front of the flower, then press the button. That way you don't have to keep your eye glued to the viewfinder, you can watch the whole scene with your normal field of I vision, which makes it a little easier to know where the bee is. if you use Tv mode you can up the shutter speed and know that the exposure will be correct. That way you can freeze the fast flying bee in motion more.

Oh, and pick your camera up more often!

I don't love this one-- the color isn't as vibrant, at least to me..

IMG_4724.jpg

great photo,keep shooting.

Good job. I wouldn't be able to do bees. They freak me out...

Very good shot :thumbsup:

There was only one bee. So, I wasn't scared of it.

I am off to Vegas for the weekend. Taking the camera.

the first one: i think more light should be added on the body of the bee.
the second one: the subject of the picture is the flower not the bee.

Most reactions

Back