I live in a corn field!

CustosClavium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really. I am from South Carolina but currently live in southern Indiana, which is essentially a collection of corn fields, soy bean fields, and pastures.
Somewhere among all of this is a notable monastery where I attend classes, work, and live as a student.
Occasionally I have time to learn to take pictures.

I recently bought a Nikon D3100 after my faithful companion, a Canon G11, suffered a lens scratch at the hands of a mosh pit. I am vaguely aware of the Nikon vs Canon civil war, but I'm honestly not interested. I like whatever takes decent pictures, and I found that particular model to be both an affordable introduction to DSLRs and a comfortable fit for me. I even picked up the 55mm-300mm zoom lens in addition to the standard kit lens.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hello!

Hello back! :) And welcome to TPF. Hope to see you posting some of your images soon - enjoy!

welcome5_smilie.gif

Thanks, guys! I have a few up in the "themes" section.... silhouettes and its not the camera, its the photographer It's been raining consistently for the past 2-3 weeks, so havent had a chance to go practice.

Do you have children?

Most reactions

Back