I LOVE ANDY

Reminds me of a song..I have now idea who did it at this present moment in time but it was something like 'Sexy Boy...' amongst other words - probably sometime in the 1990s... anyone can shed some light?

Maybe Garbage?

David

Reminds me of a song..I have now idea who did it at this present moment in time but it was something like 'Sexy Boy...' amongst other words - probably sometime in the 1990s... anyone can shed some light?

Maybe Garbage?

David

Your thinking of Stupid Girl! Not the same as sexy boy... *snicker*

Hmm Pete has just told me that it could be Frankie goes to hollywood but I really do not know!!!

David

Nope you were singing "sexy boy" to the tune of West End Girls by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Still, it could be worse. You could start telling me Hitlers bloody star-sign again!

I must admit I was probably rattling on about personalities star signs last night a bit much.. but only because I knew it would annoy Steve and yourself a lot...:fangs:

Haha!

David

You were probably thinking of ;)

... and although you may think Andy is sexy, he doesn't even look at me during anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were probably thinking of 'sexy boy' by Air. ;)

... and although you may think Andy is sexy, he doesn't even look at me during anymore.

That's it!! That definitely is it!! Thanks for that trip to nostalgia...what a tune!!

Anyway, I ought to be retiring to bed soon. Far too much walking today with Pete and Steve.

David

Most reactions

Back