I love crows................>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
............. and crows love me :lol:

Thought i'd put these here instead of the dark side gallery........ mods, move em if you feel they're dark ;)

crow-scape5.jpg

crow-scape.jpg

crow-scape3.jpg

crow-scape7.jpg

crow-scape2.jpg

crow-scape6.jpg

cheers for checkin em :)

They do love you, indeed :shock:
Here we were, thinking that crows on the cemetery would be the ultimate photo challenge, and then you joined and now bring photo after photo of crows in the cemetery. Ts! :wink:

LaFoto said:
They do love you, indeed :shock:
Here we were, thinking that crows on the cemetery would be the ultimate photo challenge, and then you joined and now bring photo after photo of crows in the cemetery. Ts! :wink:

Sooo true Corrina. We hunted and hunted, and now we have a murder of them.
Holy crow Arch...amazing images. :thumbup: :thumbup:

They just like your wing span...
And hanging out at the Crow Bar
(okay, I'll stop now)

Wow, you just can't beat the English cems, it seems. That is a cool looking one, with lots of interesting looking headstones. Great images.

Thanks guys..... i think they're just used to me being in the cem :lol:

i like em!

i suppose to folks of a certain mindset these pics may seem on "the dark side" but having been an avid "outdoorsman" all my life, i see it in another light. there is purpose on the crows part.

does one of those stones have the name Lanore on it? lol!

Love the pics! But I always thought these were ravens. I thought crows were the smaller ones. I suppose "crows in the cemetery" rolls off the toungue better anyway.

What a gorgeous cemetery! Looks very peaceful. 'Cept I bet the crows had a lot to say from the looks of it!

so cool it hurts
Wonderful birds and wonderful shots

:lol: .... thanks guys, some funny responses here......

alex, yea people often think these aren't crows and maybe ravens..... but ravens are much bigger..... here in England (and i believe they are the same in the US)..... these are known as carrion Crows...... so thankfully the term 'cemetary crows' still apllies......... there's a link below with more info, and an illustration of these crows.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/birds/guide/c/carrioncrow/index.asp

WOW! Great photo.

You folks in the UK have such awesome cemeterys.

Most reactions

Back