Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...especially NOW! I ordered several things for the DC trip on Friday and another thing on Monday, and I just recieved my first package!!! I got my step up ring for my polarizer! Yaay! Now I'm waiting for the actual polarizer to show up...and my portable data storage thingy, and my strap!

Corry is excited. Today is the day I leave this job an hour early and go to my second job (I have everything delivered to my work address...home address is too hard to find for delivery guys)...and my boss is on strict orders to call me if anything comes in after I leave! :lol:

Me too. I got my flash and camera bag via mail.

I was worried cause a package my mum sent me didn't arrive during christmas, but apparently things DO get to me.

Love getting packages.

WOOOHOOOO! I HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THE POLARIZER!!! My digital storage thingy (yes, that's the techinal word for it dammit) came in just now! I can't wait to try it out!!!!

i do love packages to!!! hopefully I'll receive prints from exchange someday this year :p:p:p they finally arrived to Rob

My camera strap should be here this week. And some reflectors from B&H (which I ordered using the TPF link).

Corry, what *digital storage thingy* did you end up buying?

Packages?? I love it too! hopefully someone's send me a package of Canon EOS 30D LOL....

how I wish I could have that one..

POLARIZER CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!! THAT MEANS I HAVE EVERYTHING I ORDERED!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

New strap. Check.
Portable hard drive thingy. Check.
Step up ring. Check.
Polarizer. Check.

THAT'S IT! I'M READY FOR DC NOW!!!

What!? I HAVE TO WAIT SEVEN MORE DAYS!??!! SEVEN LONG DAYS!?!?!?!

hmph. :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back