I LOVE my D90!

Phantomht

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last year, about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, i thought to myself, "Self, you should get a DSLR."
Then i thought, well, Thanksgiving is coming up, and everyone always raves about the big SALE day the day after Thanksgiving, i should go looking for one then.

Thanksgiving comes and goes and the day after i go out and pick up a Nikon D3000.
I play with it for about 2 weeks then i run across the Nikon D300 wiki page and see a graph at the bottom of the page that says my new D3000 is a entry level DSLR.
NOT to mention, 2 of the auto lenses i already have [bought way back when when i had the Nikon N2000] do NOT work with my D3000.
Well. back before i got married i had 4 - 5 yrs experience with film cameras; Minolta X-700, Nikon FE2, Mamiya RB67 ProS.
So i thought, well this is no good, ill grow out of this camera body in 1 or 2 months and wish id bought a better DSLR.

So. i took it back the next day and got a D90 in December of last year.
I love it more and more everyday.

Anyway. I had registered for this site because last night while i was doing some night time photography, trying to figure out the whole HDR thing, i ran into my first "problem" with my camera which turns out not to be a problem at all.
I posted it in one of the forums and all is well, so im off now to update my profile and junk and hope to be an active member here.
Cheers.
:mrgreen:

welcome5_smilie.gif

Most reactions

Back