Triehard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...not really.:grumpy::grumpy:
Question is do you like this pic or.... not really;):wink:

:alien:

Actually, I do like it. I would suggest cropping tighter on top to remove that light fixture (at least I think that's what it is).

Thx icassell for your quick respons:thumbup:
I see your point about the crop i even considered it myself but..
I saw this man looking like this, and imagined that that light was about the only light in his life, and so I kept the fixture.

i like it!

my perfect composition would look different though. I would like to see the whole window frame included (also at the bottom)... and then maybe remove that light on top completely, or include it completely. but now it is there but cut in half.

just my opinion/taste.

that expression on his face is great :)

I agree completely with your view Alex_B but that was impossible since the window you see was in a small yard at the end of a tunnel like entrance and from where i was posted there was really no way I could get both in the frame. Yet i'm quiet pleases with my result.
I guess from a photographic point of view i ought to cut off the light but then i would lose the association it gives me.

Thx for ur comment mmcduffie1, much apreciated.:thumbup:

Thx AverageJoe for your comment, what do you mean with noise ninja??
It's not that noisy is it?

Great capture. This guy looks like he knows your trying to get away with something you shouldn't and he know he has the authority to stop you. OR, what the hell do you want?

Yeah, what ISO setting did you use? You can find out by (in Windows) by right clicking on the original file, then clicking "Properties" then click the "Summary" tab at the top, then clicking the "Advanced" button and it should list all the details.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back