I love this shot - what do y'all think!?

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0154_RS.jpg

Very nice indeed. Consider croping the top off though :D

Hey Bandit - but then it wouldn't measure to a 5x7 :-/ ...or I'd have to crop out some of the lounge chair and I didn't quite want to do that. Thanks :)

Hey Bandit - but then it wouldn't measure to a 5x7 :-/ ...or I'd have to crop out some of the lounge chair and I didn't quite want to do that. Thanks :)

Make it a 10 x 8 then :mrgreen:

nice, i like the top heavey green, i think its ballances well, nice image and nicely coloured too

I would crop the top a little, maybe a 1/3 of the part above the chair. But i like it. Wish he'd been barefoot. I think that would have been a nice addition.

i wish his head was straight up and down in the chair and not tilted it makes it feel off to me

I like it just as it is. If you cropped the top there would be too much light color from the lounge chair. Very cute photo!

funny, my first thought was to crop to the bottom of the lounge chair, I liked the top. It is a cute pic, and the colors work well here

This is a great portrait. Its an awesome change from the boring studio stuff I always see. It looks perfectly natural (I hate poses that look forced) The comp is perfect. Without the top all of the fun color would be lost and without the bottom, the shot wouldn't have enough balance. Good job!

Bueno. :thumbup: Leave as is.

Most reactions

Back