I love to over process..so "Shoot" me.

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really love this pic...do you think that it will blow up this vibrate? Any suggestions on where (web service) and how to get it enlarged? Thanks for any help.

Edited (I only wish I could get the stem in focus too like the bud)
watercolorphoto.jpg

Original
miami09145.jpg

I'm assuming instead of vibrate you meant vibrant.

Anyway, there is always some dulling of images when you print them, because you can't print as contrasty etc. as can be shown on a monitor.

Also, whether or not with will look like this is quite subjective, because we are looking at it on different monitors, mine is somewhat calibrated and I assume it will look similar to the way I see it. If yours is calibrated or at least close it should appear similar. If yours is overly bright (as is highly common) or whatever then it could look different than you are seeing it now.

If you want to get it printed, you could use something like mpix.com they are pretty good, and they will tell you what size the print you upload should be. For getting it enlarged, whatever photo editor you used to overprocess this image should be able to do it just fine.

Thats what I imagine acid to be like.

I did recently just have surgery..haha.

...But I do have a vision with this edit...I want to break it up into 4 unequal parts and frame it with think white matte and flat black frames.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and mine have psychedelic glasses on right now. :lol:

Thats what I imagine acid to be like.
This ex-flower child can tell you it was much better than the posted image. ;)

For the OP: Here is where Mpix covers what you need to do to prepare your image for printing. http://mpix.com/support/Help.aspx?id=3

If you want to upsize the image before you upload it for printing, there are several ways to do it.

Last edited:
I don't know if you all are talking about how bad my pic edit is or how great acid is...haha...either way to each his own.

Thanks for the info about Mpix..any whoo.

it is out of focus, regardless of the color and is only going to get more so as it gets bigger.

it is out of focus, regardless of the color and is only going to get more so as it gets bigger.

Yes the edit is...on purpose. I wanted a watercolor..."monet" ish look. The original is very boring and I thought it had some potential as something a little more.

the eye doesn't remain in an area that is out of focus. also, watercolor is never that intense, maybe oil, but not watercolors.

However, it is your image and you can do what ever you like; that is the wonderful thing about what we do.

Most reactions

Back