:* I love you :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
do you know you are my great friends?! And you deserve for a huge kiss :)
if you've read "how often" story.. .and would like to read something waaaaayyyy happier.... just do it:

So... my friend from a photo group phoned me today asking if I can be earlier on the meetup because there are about 20 pics to frame. I said ok, because I was going to go there, even though you-know-who (no not the one from Harry Potter), the boy, would be there. But the boy called me later asking if I'm goig to the meetup and to the earlier framing... told me that he was not ready to meet me and that he wouldn't come. well.. I felt terrible then... maybe I'm too good for people but I almost pleased him to come and not to value our provate matters highier than society's. I tod him about 8 arguments that he should come. He said that he dunno... but..ok
I drove to the meetup "office" and of course who did I meet on the parking? HIM. he has just got out of his car. I couldn't resist.. i had tears in my eyes when I saw him there... he had too... so .. we spent almost an hour outside, with a snow snowing around... and just talking about what happened, crying together and so on.. blah blah blah... and then.. we realised that uor frineds set us up... they wanted us to meet there, without any company... they didn't come! but welll.... I'm thankful everything is solved ... we decided that I should solve my probs at home first and then we will see ... time is the best cure...

I love you guys for all the warm words yesterday!!!!!!111! :)

I glad that you were able to work things out, Mentos. :hugs: Please don't allow him to treat you that way again. You deserve the best and make sure he treats you in the best possible way. :D

glad everything went well mentos!!!! :D

photo gal said:
Awwwww Mintily gorgeous one I am so happy for you and here iss a great big HUG :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:

Love ya sweetie!!! : )

:) hah thanks:D:D:D and my :hug: hugs to you all :D

I'm glad things went well today! Sounds like he had some time to think, and also that you have great friends. :D

Awwww, I knew things would work out!! I had faith that you really did have a great guy and that he was just hurt when he spoke to you the way he did. I only guessed that, because I am that way. When I get upset with my husband, I say things that I really do not mean, but because I am angry and hurt, I say the first thing that I think will hurt him back. It is definately a bad habbit that I have been trying hard to break, but I am sure there are tons of people that are guilty of it. At least you know that he really did not mean it and that by his tears, it showed that he really truely cares for you!!

Most reactions

Back