I made a personal site to share photos

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Something for family and friends, etc.

Feedback and suggestions would be great. Otherwise please enjoy :) Thanks!

Zac Ludwig

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Something for family and friends, etc.

Feedback and suggestions would be great. Otherwise please enjoy :) Thanks!

Zac Ludwig

Very nice design and feel. My only suggestion would be to have the galleries in a slideshow/carousel.
Scrolling to see all the images just doesn't work in modern websites.

Thanks very much :)
@Raj_55555 great feedback. I will play with the software a little and learn to customize a bit more.

Well, with such pictures you can't make a bad website, of course!
I'm absolutely no nature/animal photographer, but that close-up "portrait" of an owl (with those big yellow eyes) I find really fabulous.

Still, I would rather choose a dark background (like you use in the photo-galleries) than a busier background image/photo, because it's quieter for the eyes of visitors, but this is ofcourse my personal choice/opinion.

What I really would change, because I find the individual images less nicely presented, is the all white background in "single" view. Actually a dark color and (if possible) more transparent look, I think, will give a better view of your pictures. (normally you can change things like that in the CSS/stylesheet of a website, don't know about the possibilities with your website) All in all a very nice looking website with perfect photography!

Gerard

Well, with such pictures you can't make a bad website, of course!
I'm absolutely no nature/animal photographer, but that close-up "portrait" of an owl (with those big yellow eyes) I find really fabulous.

Still, I would rather choose a dark background (like you use in the photo-galleries) than a busier background image/photo, because it's quieter for the eyes of visitors, but this is ofcourse my personal choice/opinion.

What I really would change, because I find the individual images less nicely presented, is the all white background in "single" view. Actually a dark color and (if possible) more transparent look, I think, will give a better view of your pictures. (normally you can change things like that in the CSS/stylesheet of a website, don't know about the possibilities with your website) All in all a very nice looking website with perfect photography!

Gerard

Wow, thank you for the wonderfully kind and helpful reply. Changing the white background in single view was a perfect suggestion, and I was able to select a dark color with .85 opacity.

Thank you again

I really enjoyed it. Loved the owl!

Looks wonderful, i luv this pics. Keep rocking

Most reactions

New Topics

Back