I miss my fellow TPFers

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let the whining commence!
The power cord on my laptop is on the fritz and will not charge to save its life (double meaning very much meant - harrumph).

My internet access has been divided into an even smaller amount of time, and gosh darn it I miss my TPF time!

Ok... you may all feel sorry for me now. :lol:

get a new cord, and another computer. voila. More computer time.

Why is your internet time divided? Are you living at home?

I could draw you up some blueprints that would attach your laptop to an exercise bike. If you could maintain a simple 3mph, you can have ENDLESS tpf time :biggrin:

Awww, that's tough for a fellow TPF addict! Hope it gets resolved soon.

get a new cord, and another computer. voila. More computer time.

Why is your internet time divided? Are you living at home?

lol yes buying a cord would be the simple way to go about it. It looks as though I'll be able to borrow one this evening to see if it is in fact the cord that is damaged and not the computer connector piece. I don't know many people with apples so finding a cord to borrow was a feat in itself.

And yes I live at home... silly where else would I be living? ;)

lol yes buying a cord would be the simple way to go about it. It looks as though I'll be able to borrow one this evening to see if it is in fact the cord that is damaged and not the computer connector piece. I don't know many people with apples so finding a cord to borrow was a feat in itself.

And yes I live at home... silly where else would I be living? ;)

in a box under the stairs?
on the moon?
in a gutter?
locked in an attic?
France?

. I don't know many people with apples so finding a cord to borrow was a feat in itself.
? ;)

I managed to lend a chap one half way across the Atlantic! Seemed the aircraft did not have the right type of plug for him!

Well my new cord is ordered and en route to my abode (thank goodness it was the cord)!

My old Mate Harold had his screen blow up yesterday and as I have just changed up to an iMac had a nearly new flat screen to plug in and keep him occupied. He was still a pro photographer up to nearly 80 and still produces wonderful images at 85!

Started taking colour photos in the late '30s as a schoolboy - flying instructor RAF in Canada WWII and the started as a pro when the war finished using a 5x4 camera built by himself. His last big project was recording the building of the Dockland Light Railway including the breaking through of the tunnel under the Bank Station in London.

Oh no! (how exactly does one have their screen blow up?)

I bet he has a nice catalog of photos under his belt (or where ever else he has decided to store them ;) )

It's a bit like what happened to Beryl (my Titanium laptop) - the graphics card went and I just get blue and yellow fuzziness.
Which is why I just got me a dual core iMac... with Aperture. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back