I Need A 35mm SLR Camera( For School)

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello!

Next year I will be taking a Photography class. So, I need a "single-lens reflex, 35mm manually operated camera" for the class. Without this, I cannot enter.

Remember, I am a student and I don't have THAT much money to spend (although I could get some cash from my parents).

In another topic, I asked for some good 35mm SLRs and I got this:

Canon AE-1
Minota X-700
Pentax K1000
Olympus OM4
Nikon FM-2
Ricoh KR-10
(Thanks KevinR! And Hobbes!)

Although I would prefer one of these above, I dont really mind any other working 35mm SLR camera.

Thanks for reading! :hug:: :thumbup:

(If anyone sees any good deals on eBay, could you please PM me the link; I have been searching there for a while, but, I have no clue what anything means.)

Look at my add titled “Canon 35mm EOS and FD”. This is exactly what you need. The AE-1 is perfect for you. If the package is to much for you then I would be willing to sell the AE1 body and the 50mm lens for $75 plus shipping. This is really all you need and a perfect first camera. Just let me know what you think, email at [email protected]

Dana

SlySniper, take the offer, man! That's a good price!! :D

the ae1 is a great student camera. i used it in my photo class, and my brother owns one. its relatively easy to use, and its very reliable.

get price hahahahahahaha if had a friend buy one for aproximatly twice the price

What is wrong with your K1000? Its a good manual camera. A camera I would add to the list is any Nikkormat model. I still use my FS bought in '68.

Most reactions

Back