I need a hug!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
And some prayers would be nice too.....

I don't want to bum anyone out but I just think I need to tell you all what's going on.....

I found out about and hour ago....(my daughter tried to reach me last night but damn, I slept through the phone ringing and that truly bums be out that I wasn't there for her right then!) That the father of my oldest granddaughter (Angel) Committed suicide last night......He hung himself in the garage and his father found him......I am still in shock and have a flood of emotions running through me......I didn't always like the things he did but I have always loved him for giving us Angel who is 9 yo........He is not the man that my daughter is with now and Angel does have a stepfather, but I just feel a very deep sadness for everyone involved. He was only 28yo....................My daughter is beside herself and I think I was able to help soothe her but I don't know what to do......................Anyway sorry to lay this on you and thanks for listening.......:cry: :sad anim:

Oh photo gal! I am sooo sorry. Your daughter and granddaughter must be devastated! I will definitely pray for all ya'll.

I really don't know what to say except I am really sorry :hug:: . Suicide is a tough thing b/c there's always that question "is there anything i could've done" or "i should've seen this coming." Please know that no one is at fault here. Tell your family that too! Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can do!

I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts :hugs:

:hug::
Sorry but I don't really know what to say & fear I may say the wrong thing anyway! :blushing:

I hate it when people feel sad or miserable. I'm not a sympathetic kinda person & never know what to do!

I hope in time everything will work out OK for all of you though. Just gotta get past it first.:(

I'm not sure how close you were to the father. But it is truly shocking to hear of anyone you know or even know of killing themselves. That it affects you and your family directly must be even more troubling.

I had 3 friends hang themselves within several months of each other. 1 hung himself from the county bridge, 1 from his parents tree, the other - a beautiful 23 yr. old girl - in the bathroom at rehab. Also, another 2 overdosed. 1 on heroin and the other on oxycontin and alcohol. All of this within the last couple years.

crap...just got choked up... I think we are far and few between (myself included) who don't live our lives like we'll be here forever.

Not saying I know exactly how you feel, these people were not part of my family... But I understand a slight bit the feelings involved...

Good luck to you and yours...

- Damian

Most reactions

New Topics

Back