I need a new bag...,.

Wizard1500

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My current camera bag is about 32 years old....the zippers no longer work, it's getting a little ragged around the edges, and it's just time to replace it. I want to carry a D7100, D3200, 4 lenses, and flash, along with various filters. I've been looking at the Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW. Does anyone have any experience with this bag, or is there another you would suggest. My budget is $175 or less, ( less is always good).....

Sean, that's how I came up with the Nova Sport 35L AW. Does Lowepro make a good bag?

Lowepro makes great bags. I've used their stuff for years, big bags to little pouches. Damn near indestructible. I have the 400AW Flipside now, holds lots of stuff.

Thanks for the replies, all.....It's on order, now.....

My current camera bag is about 32 years old....the zippers no longer work, it's getting a little ragged around the edges, and it's just time to replace it. I want to carry a D7100, D3200, 4 lenses, and flash, along with various filters. I've been looking at the Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW. Does anyone have any experience with this bag, or is there another you would suggest. My budget is $175 or less, ( less is always good).....
You want the phone number for my ex-wife?

Okay, seriously. Best resource on the net for looking for and comparing camera bags. Camera Bags Reviews Homepage - Cambags

I received my Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW, this morning.....transferred my gear over, and I really like this new bag....thanks for the help, everyone....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back