I need a website NOW!!

Princess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay...

So I have been doing portraits for friends and family now for a few months for free... all I ask in return is that they get my name out and give me referrals. I have had at least 10 people in the past week call me and ask if I have a website and/or pricing they could see. HELP!!! I already own my own domain name... I just need a site that I can post my portfolio, client proofs, and contact info. I don't want to spend a TON on this, but I feel like I am losing money by not already having something online.

Can anyone suggest something for me???

~Brooke~

Well depends on what you want to spend and how much you know about HTML. Do you want to do it yourself or just plug in your info to a template?

I traded my photography services with a website designer last year and it has so far worked well for my needs. I found him on www.craiglist.org Just go to your city. I am planning to teach myself how to do it though because now I want more control over the site. But, that'll probably take some time. Perhaps you could try to find a web design student to help you out?

Hi Princess....i'm just learning to use dreamweaver and once im in control of that program, then i'll make my own...in the mean time, check out my current website- its one of those 'hosting' sites, but i've been real happy with it, only $25/yr and post lots of pictures and info and you can change the look of it etc.... www.imageevent.com/mageephotography

dewey said:
Well depends on what you want to spend and how much you know about HTML. Do you want to do it yourself or just plug in your info to a template?

I think i'd prefer to plug info into a template. I need to be able to change things periodically myself, and upload customer proofs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back