Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
K, so those of you that know me know I can get a bit . . . um . . . excitable, at times.

Well, tonight, I'M EXCITED and I need an outlet.

Remember a few months ago when I posted asking for opinions on laptops? Well, earlier this month I ordered a Lenovo T400, and I've been waiting patiently (ok, anxiously) for it ever since.

It was shipped from China on the 15th, and it's finally being delivered TOMORROW!!!!

I've been annoying the living daylights out of Joe by emailing him every time it reaches a new destination, and since it's been several places today, I'm quite certain he's probably begun marking my emails as spam.

So, I need an outlet for my excitement, and Y'ALL ARE IT! :p

As of precisely 6 minutes ago, my laptop was scanned in in Addison, IL. IT'S BEING DELIEVERED TOMORROW!!!!!!!

This morning it was in Anchorage. At noon, Louiville Kentucky. Then it made it's way to Indianapolis, IN this evening, and now Addison. Sometime before morning it should be at my local UPS store, and when I wake in the morning, it should read "Out for Delivery."

It'll get here while I'm in class, and I won't get home until at least 6 or 7, if not later. But by this time tomorrow, I SHOULD be gazing lovingly at my new Lenovo. :)

Does my excitement show? I think I hide it well, don't you?

:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys: << Me.

Cool Corry. By this time tomorrow we won't be able to put up with ya, but that's OK. :) Enjoy, and let us know how you like it. (like anyone would need to ask you to tell, he he )

You should have seen me doggin the DHL van when my tracking link went hot! I followed him across a small town for 3 stops until he reach my P.O. It was like a episode of cheaters! Very happy with my portable workstation ever since. Hopefully you will make it...

-Shea

Does my excitement show? I think I hide it well, don't you?

:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys:
Oh, you've got a real poker face! You sure can hide your emotions from view. :lol:

I NEED AN OUTLET!!!!
Why, doesn't it have a battery? :p

Congrats on the new, soon-to-be-in-your-hands laptop!!!

Oh, it is so here. I've been getting everything set up just the way I like it for the last few hours. :p

It's BEEAUTIFUL!

I thought you needed a new electrical outlet looking at the title. I was going to say find an electrican.

Oh, it is so here. I've been getting everything set up just the way I like it for the last few hours. :p
A 3 day job around here, with all the installations and serial number request,.. Not to mention loosing or at least hiding the bloatware! I installed a 2nd drive on mine for instant backups. Enjoy! -S

I imagine she is nerdly typing away on it by now :lol:

Most reactions

Back