I need help advice [from Professionals!!! Wedding Photographs ruined!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really just love some advice...as to what my options are at this point...

I think you should consult a lawyer first. Then if you can get the RAW files, perhaps somebody can do some PP in an effort to make the pics presentable.

Who in their right mind shoots a wedding when they are 9 months pregnant? Help me out ladies!?

Well, I can't speak to shooting a wedding, but I did continue playing in an Adult competitive soccer league until I was nearly 7 months. And I was a Goalkeeper! Might explain the way that first one turned out. :lmao:
Just Kidding!! My eldest is a delightful young man with a genious IQ who is an Eagle Scout, and is currently in school studying computer science and aeronautical engineering. So evidently all those prenatal sudden impacts with the ground didn't do too much harm...but in retrospect...Man, was that ever Stupid of me!!

I wish the OP had come back and updated this thread to tell us how things turned out. I feel the need for closure... ;)

sm4him said:
Well, I can't speak to shooting a wedding, but I did continue playing in an Adult competitive soccer league until I was nearly 7 months. And I was a Goalkeeper! Might explain the way that first one turned out. :lmao:
Just Kidding!! My eldest is a delightful young man with a genious IQ who is an Eagle Scout, and is currently in school studying computer science and aeronautical engineering. So evidently all those prenatal sudden impacts with the ground didn't do too much harm...but in retrospect...Man, was that ever Stupid of me!!

I wish the OP had come back and updated this thread to tell us how things turned out. I feel the need for closure... ;)

Sounds like you did a fine job lil lady, he can be a strong nerd like moi, I'm in computer engineering/forensics. But the Jock in me wants to hit the gym and powerlift. I only got star rank in the scouts.

9 months and shooting a wedding... me thinks she was a bit desperate for some cash.

My 2 cents: What camera was used to take the photos contributes zero to the discussion. I know some paid shoots performed on entry level or low end cameras with excellent results as well as horror stories (most posted on the TPF) of even the most well equipped. The professional makes sure that they are properly equipped (and physically able) to deliver what was promised to the customer.

Simply put, the final product was clearly not up to the expectations of one would consider professional.... get a lawyer to review (and punch holes) in that contract and get at least some of your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back