I need help finding a vendor! :)

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good God, the Taptalk app is literally the worst thing ever.

I am NOT technology challenged, and yet this is the hardest effing app to navigate.

ANYWAY...

Do any of you know of any good places to have a 10-page (20 if necessary) booklet, for an inexpensive amount, 5x5 or 4x4, softcover, and PREFERABLY perfect bound, although saddlestiched would be acceptable if it's in the right price range.

It doesn't necessarily have to be from a photo product vendor, so I'm trying to get creative in my searching (and yes, I am searching on my own, and have found a few prospects, but I want to exhaust all my options before I decide on one.)

This is for marketing purposes, not for a client.

What is your budget? $500? ;)

I've had good luck with "got print".

I've used got print in the past. They have good prices and good quality products but I always felt that any savings I was getting was lost in their shipping and handling.

I've used got print in the past. They have good prices and good quality products but I always felt that any savings I was getting was lost in their shipping and handling.
I checked gotprint, but they didn't have the sizing we needed, unfortunately.

But I think I found what we needed!

Millers has nice albums. I usually get the lay-flat ones. I'm not sure they have softcover though?? What do you mean by softcover? Like paper cover? I have a softcover (paper) album from Artifact Uprising that I love but I wouldn't use it for client printing.

I don't need an album or a book.

I need something for marketing materials, so all of that is way too expensive for what we're trying to execute.

But I found a vendor, so we're good. :)

Double check local printers. Although they might be more expensive per unit, paper is heavy and shipping can be as much or more than printing costs. Another gang run printer to have in your pocket is 4Over.com They are a trade printer so you would have to apply for an account with your business information and resale certificate.

I will check out 4over.com, however, the number of units required locally is too much, and we're not concerned with heavy papers.

Theses are cold-call mailers we're sending out, that will probably get tossed once received a lot of the time. We're trying to balance cost, efficiency, quantity and quality.

We are probably only going to need about 25... Maybe 50... But probably not even that many.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back