I need information on Free software program to edit photos..

Click on "save as" in order to be able to change the name....

Cheers, Don
thank you .. i will try this later.. i tried Gimp.. no cigar.. i really hope this works.. i will try anything to keep this soft ware.. i have had fun editing all the older pics .. now if i can only upload them to share them that would be great..lol.... i need to get this figured out before i purchase new camera.. it would really be frustrating ... to not be able to show some new photos off to family and friends and some for work.. thanks again.. i will let you know later..

I don't know about free. But if you're willing to pay a little, Affinity Photo is a good product, and you can use XNViewMP to browse and catalog pictures. While it does have an option to upload your pictures, I think it only supports imgur, ImageShack, and maybe two others.

I just brought home the new camera.. Nikon D7500 so sure hoping i get this editing software sorted and working correctly... so far no matter what i try it just doesn't work/ I will try Fast Stone tommorrow.. thanks again..everyone...

I just brought home the new camera.. Nikon D7500 so sure hoping i get this editing software sorted and working correctly... so far no matter what i try it just doesn't work/ I will try Fast Stone tommorrow.. thanks again..everyone...
I am loving picasa... but still i am not able to upload and use the photos i edit... i just cannot figure out why it isn't working ... still trying everything i can think of..... something is wrong someplace.

I am happy today..finally i was able to upload picasa after i edit the pics ...upload now to anywhere.. i had to use the export and then open the picasa file... i am thrilled..thanks so much!

FIRST EDITED PHOTO WITH NEW CAMERA...
1-blue jay.jpg

Most reactions

Back