I need large pictures printed

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am in need of some prints. I have some pictures that I would like to blow up to a larger size and hang on the walls throughout my house. These white walls are really startiing to bug us. The problem is, to get something in a large size is going to be around $60, and I dont have that kind of money. Does anyone know of anywhere I could get them printed for cheaper? I could have sworn someone on here was doing them for a lot less, but it may have been a different forum.

Hmm...what size did you need, and ...where do you live.

Well, the size depends on what is availible. I ralize that not everyone has access to a printer that can do 16X20 and larger. So it all dependsa. I would really like to go larger than 8 X 10, but if that is what I have to do, then I guess thats what i will do and mix it with my B&W prints. I really just want something other than the Hooters banner we have with random signings on it. And right now I am in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

What a drag. If you were in Toronto, I could have sneaked them in at my work. Do you have Kinkos Copies or Quick Copy there. In Toronna they are pretty resonably priced. I can not do much larger then 8 x 10 without having to pay.

I went top Kinkos, and they wanted $10 sq. ft. It was going to cost between $40-60 for a decent size print. That was about $15 less than the local photo shop I go to that prints photo quality. I would probably just go to the shop for the extra 15 and get something with true ink/quality.

bring them here :) 70cm x 105 cm costs $30 in the best photo lab in the city!

I use MPIX and are very satisfied with them. They are in Chicago, so a turn around of 1-2 days is realistic. I have also used myphotopipe.com and pretty good too. Long shipping times though.

Most reactions

Back