I need your help please guys

3ashig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys.
today I was taking some photos and after I put the camer on the tripod I get a stupied shape in all the photos and still I get the same stupied shape at every pic even I am not using that tripod anymore.
I hope nothing worng happend to the camera (ohhh god please).
you can see that shape at the next photo
1261833_l.jpg

piece of hair on the sensor or something, lock you mirror up and blow some air from an air bulb.

hey mate.
can you explain a little bit more because I am confused

Do a google search for cleaning the sensor of your specific camera. Ignore any response that says to use a can of compressed air. The air bulb he is talking about looks a lot like the little air thing they use for babies to suck their snot out...only you're blowing air with yours. There are also cleaning pads as well if you don't have success with the air bulb.

thank you pal.
I'll go with cleaning pads because it seems the easiest thing and as long as nothing happens to the camera and the lens I am alright because I was affraid that something worng is going on with the camera since I've just bought it 3 weeks ago.
cheers and peace out

thank you pal.
I'll go with cleaning pads because it seems the easiest thing and as long as nothing happens to the camera and the lens I am alright because I was affraid that something worng is going on with the camera since I've just bought it 3 weeks ago.
cheers and peace out

As long as nothing happens to your camera, lens, and most importantly the sensor. Make sure you take great care when using pads, it doesn't take much to ruin a good sensor.

As long as nothing happens to your camera, lens, and most importantly the sensor. Make sure you take great care when using pads, it doesn't take much to ruin a good sensor.
hey mate.
r u sure that pads does damage the sensor?
if so, what is the best way to clean this thing?

First question, before suggesting to lock up the mirror and clean the sensor, should have been what camera?

So for the benefit of those who are more knowledgable than I on cameras to suggest what to do, but assume that everyone is using an extremely expensive dSLR, what camera?

I would not use Cleaning pads for a sensor unless it was necessary! A piece of hair you can blow out with ease from a bulb blower if that does not work use the brush and genitally sweep it off then blow it out again. I have 14 pets in my house so Hair is a common problem 4 me. But I have never needed to do more than I just said above. Go run to the store if you don't have one a grab a bulb brush I even think they have it at wal-mart and wallgreens. I have had Slr's for many years and never had to touch the sensor other than what I have said. Link on what it looks like below

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/224981-REG/Hakuba_KA11_Lens_Cleaning_Set.html

A little something to be aware of, there is a filter over the sensor. It's almost impossible to damage the sensor itself unless you clean with hammer and chisel. The filter is fairly tough, so it does not scratch all that easily. Still, due caution is called for anytime you insert something into the mirror box.

A little something to be aware of, there is a filter over the sensor. It's almost impossible to damage the sensor itself unless you clean with hammer and chisel. The filter is fairly tough, so it does not scratch all that easily. Still, due caution is called for anytime you insert something into the mirror box.

Huh!!! Thanks 4 that info. I had no idea. I was always told they are very easy to scratch. but again thanks for the usefull info!

Some cameras, including the Nikon D40, D40x, D300 and D3 for example, have a comparatively fragile coating of indium tin oxide over the filter.

Best,
Helen

I haven't seen that the poster has mentioned what camera (or what type) they have. It might not even be a DSLR...in which case, all advice so far, would be moot.

thank you pal.
cheers and peace out

When I bought the car I have now they gave me 3 years warranty for it. In that 3 years I did nothing to it for anything, not even fill the water coolant. This camera I have now is the same, I have paid an extra 2 more years into 3 years warranty. And I will make sure they do their jobs after recieved my money in advance. If you bought this overseas the waranty is local waranty, which is if the seller is in Hongkong it is under Hongkong warranty.

I paid $120 more from the store within 10 minutes walk - than on ebay. I knew the price differences. With that in mind any problem with it or just having curious questions in mind I need only to walk for 10 minutes, available 7 days a week. If I am not happy for reasonable reason the store willing to refund it as well.

If you have that new and only 3 weeks old, return it. You are the customer here, a king. They have the duty to serve you.

Most reactions

Back