Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just found out that my little cousin Nicole is in the hospital, in the Neurological Critical Care Unit. She was hit by a car last night, and she's in a coma. Growing up, Nicole was my whole world, and she means so much to me.

Please, PLEASE pray for her. She's only 17 years old.

Nicole014SM.jpg

This is me and her in September, at a charity concert I was the photographer at for the DV agency I work for....

scan0002SM.jpg

She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out....she has so much going for her....and she is her mother's whole world. They both mean so incredibly much to me....I don't know if I can handle this. I'm sitting at home right now, trying to calm myself down enough to be able to drive in the icy weather to the hospital.

Please pray for her guys....please.

she'll be in my thoughts. don't drive over to the hospital your self, see if you can get a friend to drive you. you have enough to worry about.

Same here Corry! You both will be in my thoughts!

looks like two different people in those photos. I hope she is ok...

Corry :hugs:
Oh no!

Thanks guys...I'm at the hospital now. I told her mom I would probably be coming up tonight, but I should have called her when I was on my way. She's gone home to get some things. I can't go into the unit without her approval first....which is perfectly fine, cuz I don't want to see her alone. I am much too afraid of that. I cannot handle it.

7 years ago my brother was in an accident, and spent a month in this very hospital...he had a motorcycle accident...he took on a semi, head on, at 55 miles an hour. I couldn't make it into the room then without breaking down crying, and at that time, he was already awake and talking...he was never in a coma.

I can't do this alone. There is no way in hell.

Oh no, I'm soooo sorry to read this news Corry. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

:hug:: I'm pulling for you and your cousin, too, Corry! I'm not the praying type, but I'm thinking good thoughts that she'll be just fine.

My thoughts are with you!
:hugs:

Most reactions

Back