Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
&& help.

Im terrible at photoshop. Ive tried so many different things, and just can not come up satisfied with a pp tech. Im trying to get these wedding photo's together for this album.:irked:

so either of these two, if anyone is willing to help, id be ever so grateful.

I dont have photoshop but anyhting I can help with sure!

Im so sorry i forgot the photo's.

jjwedding259.jpg

jjwedding272.jpg

Well, I tried to apply some minor changes to both, but nothing takes away from the fact that the flowers in the first are quite visibly past their prime, and that your focus unfortunately is not on the rings, but on the most wilted petal (on the right) there, and it does not take away from the fact, either, that the second is not in focus anywhere.

But I can show you (they both lack in highlights, and very much so!):

Hang on ... my internet connection is a tad wobbly right now ... uploading seems difficult. Will be back with my edits, ok?

#1 - The dark color in the petal on the right is distracting to me.
#2 - A sharper focus on both rings would have been better IMO.

Right-o.
Works now, so here are my attempts, but as I was saying: they both have some major flaws to begin with...... :scratch:

Christina_jjwedding259_myedit.jpg

Christina_jjwedding272_myedit.jpg

Thank you la foto for the edits. Any one else care to try!

I know there not the best. Its from my first wedding. I was very nervous and couldnt get half the shots i wanted nor was i allowed any time alone with the beide or groom without others snapping photos or being rushed away from the bride :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back