I ordered my... (!)

Great read!:thumbup:

Did you check your local library? Many county or large city libraries share books so you can usually request a book on their online database and some ( like mine ) will ship it to your branch when its available. Thats how I read up on photography and also how I read about 10 photoshop books for free. Might be worth checking out.

Excellent choice. You will find yourself referring back to it often, I believe.

Did you check your local library? Many county or large city libraries share books so you can usually request a book on their online database and some ( like mine ) will ship it to your branch when its available. Thats how I read up on photography and also how I read about 10 photoshop books for free. Might be worth checking out.

I work for a public library and we didn't have a single copy of it, so I requested purchase. They emailed me saying it's too old to purchase.

I was like :grumpy:
So I bought my own.
;)

I think they just released a new edition. I dont live in a big city but my county includes a big city, so that will usually help. Oh well, worth a try.

I work for a public library and we didn't have a single copy of it, so I requested purchase. They emailed me saying it's too old to purchase.

So I bought my own.
;)

The 3rd edition was just released...

So I bought my own.
;)

The 3rd edition was just released...

I KNOW!!!
I got the third edition! I have no idea where the librarian purchaser got her information but she's doing it wrong...:lol:

Most reactions

Back