I present you with todays offerings.

It's sad that I've looked at enough shots of birds that I can ID a cormorant. :)
Nice shots. Love the wing-spread on the Corm.
Oriole is beautiful. We see those VERY occasionally up here. Like I've seen 2 in 10 years kind of thing.
I think my favorite of these is the sand piper. Always been a favorite bird of mine.

Great set, thanks for sharing. Was grasshopper with you? I trust he snatched the pebble from your hand but I love the duo.

Wow...the Oriole looks really great in bright light. Very nice!

It's sad that I've looked at enough shots of birds that I can ID a cormorant. :)
Nice shots. Love the wing-spread on the Corm.
Oriole is beautiful. We see those VERY occasionally up here. Like I've seen 2 in 10 years kind of thing.
I think my favorite of these is the sand piper. Always been a favorite bird of mine.
Thank you.

Great set, thanks for sharing. Was grasshopper with you? I trust he snatched the pebble from your hand but I love the duo.

Thank you. Yes he was with me and should have some pics up.

Looks like a greater yellowlegs to me..

I really like the piper, it would have been nice to have it in the shallow water for more background contrast and reflection, but you can add contrast by just darkening the background a little bit if you wanted to. Still a nice photo.

Love the setting for the grackle. Amazing color on the oriole!

Most reactions

Back