I propose a challenge..

BGeise

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am challenging everyone to post their totally unedited pictures. Lets see how your skills are from just the camera. So no PP. No cropping, no adjustments other than what comes out of your camera. I will post mine as soon as i can.

oh. I like this idea.........

I guess I can't play because I shoot raw.

Here's mine:

Joe

raw_apples.jpg

Looks like I'm first.

Maybe make it JPG for this one then :p

...because you can't dump a raw image into Photoshop and save as a jpeg via ACR without making changes? ACR is pretty hands-off by default and, compared to out of camera jpegs (when shooting in RAW + JPEG mode), the camera does quite a bit of manipulation.

jpeg only, movement required, dim light and manual only with posted settings, camera and lens disclosed, no tripod. On the honor system, but lets allow two tries both tries posted. (no, you cant shoot fifty and post the one good one)

acceptations made for lower end cameras to be fair (that obviously wont do as well in these situations)

:angel:

jpeg only, movement required, dim light and manual only with posted settings, camera and lens disclosed, no tripod. On the honor system, but lets allow two tries both tries posted. (no, you cant shoot fifty and post the one good one)

acceptations made for lower end cameras to be fair (that obviously wont do as well in these situations)

:angel:

Why wouldn't a lower end camera do as well?

Joe

^Well, given the dim lighting requirement, it might not do as well. But everything in that post was really weird and arbitrary. SOOC is one thing. SOOC + 15 random other restrictions is less compelling of a competition.

movement required, dim light and no tripod... are you some sort of sadist? Not that the tipod would help with dim light and movement

SOOC (RAW, converted to JPEG with no actual edits), and uploaded. Taken at ISO 2500, f2.2, and 1/80th of a second. The light was rough...

SOOC (RAW, converted to JPEG with no actual edits), and uploaded. Taken at ISO 6400, f2.8, and 1/50th. Worst light I've ever shot in.

Jake

...because you can't dump a raw image into Photoshop and save as a jpeg via ACR without making changes? ACR is pretty hands-off by default and, compared to out of camera jpegs (when shooting in RAW + JPEG mode), the camera does quite a bit of manipulation.

No I can't. 'Cuz I don't have PhotoShop or ACR. :meh:

Polarizing filter count?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back