I really don't think I could be any more proud...

I really think you should get a nice frame and put the pix you took of each other in it so she can keep it on the wall or desk, they're both great shots! (oh, as well as a nice little album just for her shots, nice keepsake to look back on.)

awww, this is so awesome! made me go all gooey inside haha. Interesting to see how a 7 year old views the world. Nice photos too! :)

I really think you should get a nice frame and put the pix you took of each other in it so she can keep it on the wall or desk, they're both great shots! (oh, as well as a nice little album just for her shots, nice keepsake to look back on.)
I agree with this.

Great shots from your daughter. Makes me want to sit with mine and go through both of my daughter's shots. I can't get them to sit with me at the computer though. Every time I try, I get "I want to play the Fairy Princess game!" :grumpy:

Actually, my older one, 8, just got a small album for 4x6 photos for her birthday. We do need to sit down and sort through them so I can send them to be printed.

Again, the shot of her and the shot of you with the cameras are great. I have similar as well. We sometimes run around the house trying to "capture" each other (not difficult, we have a very small house, LOL). We have a set where both of us shot at the same time peaking out from bedroom doorways where the flash was captured in each photo.

You gave me inspiration to post up some photos that my daughters have done. I'll have to put up a thread sometime myself. I'll reference your thread here too, if I create one.

Awe! So sweet. I'm buying my 9mo old her first toy camera for Christmas! Since she's always trying to grab mine...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back