I REALLY enjoy this one...

Trace63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It really does ring true, out of 250 somewhat photos that Ive taken in the past week since Ive gotten my camera, theres only been a few that really make me say wow. I dont know why, but this one is one of them. Its VERY lightly edited. Basically just adjusted the brightness and small things like that. It was taken while walking around a neighboring town. C&C please.

2937565886_6fedd5c924_b.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind, but I had a bit of a go at it. Looks to me that in PP you just increased the brightness, which leaves it a bit washed out and I'd like to see the texture in the door pop out a bit more. Altough maybe you were going for an oldy-style faded look...
Here's my effort:

2937565886_6fedd5c924_b.jpg

Hmmm... I think I actually prefer the original in terms of appearance. The desaturated look of the flag seems to suit the image. I would like to see it leveled, and perhaps have a go at perspective correction as well. Have you tried either a mono conversion (Sepia?) or a selective colouration with a B&W image and the flag in colour?

Nice capture!

Hmmm... I think I actually prefer the original in terms of appearance. The desaturated look of the flag seems to suit the image.

Ditto! I like the desaturated look too. It really fits. Two :thumbup: from me. Nice work.

The saturated look makes it feel a little too fake. I fixed it up a bit more in PS. I also noticed a car reflection which I got rid of. I will work on it a little more eventually but for now, I like this version...

2939658754_4e8706ca0b_b.jpg

EDIT : I will attempt to fix the last reflection I see later tonight.

Last edited:
I think it needs a sharpening pass- just a hair.

The image is cool. The angle/distortion is a little distracting, but it's still a very cool shot and I would be proud of it.

Very nice.
Craig.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back