I shot a wedding!

Haya.H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sike.. I played pretend. I haven't been shooting much lately so I thought i'd have an at home challenge.
First time shooting all manual. I think im blowing out the background too much.
lemmie have it!

1.) This is the worst in my opinion. I know the background is horrible and it looks semi underexposed I think? I tried to fix it because the first one was too blown. This one still is. But help on this would be great!
$Dress.jpg

2.) This is my favorite.. I used the sharpening method for the first time because it seemed a bit soft. However idk if it looks okay?
$IMG_0311.jpg

3.) DOnt have much to say about this one... Background is kinda blown, BUT i think its better then if all the distractions were in the picture.
$Shoes.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The first one is way underexposed. The 2nd is a nice idea but I don't really like the ring dead center... maybe if there were no distracting lines in the background then the ring being dead center would of worked.
3rd is okay but yeah the background is pretty blowwwwn, unless thats what you wanted.

The first one is way underexposed. The 2nd is a nice idea but I don't really like the ring dead center... maybe if there were no distracting lines in the background then the ring being dead center would of worked.
3rd is okay but yeah the background is pretty blowwwwn, unless thats what you wanted.

yeah the first one is pretty bad :confused: lol.

As for the second, i'm usually always doing the rule of thirds but I kinda liked the way this one turned out.

The third, well yes the background is VERY blown... but it was a horrible background so I think this turned out better then if the background was in it. Although I should have practiced trying to get the background... will do tomorrow!

Thank you :)

Look at metering and exposure

$IMG_0294.jpg

Opinions on this?

:eek: Does not look that grainy in photoshop...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back