Photos OK to edit
I shot my dogs yesterday
I got a few good headshots...

oct-24-new-lens-010.jpg

oct-24-new-lens-001.jpg

oct-24-new-lens-002.jpg

i wonder if there is a brain in there
oct-24-new-lens-027.jpg

Just playin' with the new 18-55 is all. Those are the first few shots with it, i havent had a chance to go out to pretty places.

I do realize im breaking "rules" and cutting off limbs but thats not because i cropped them, its because i wasn't paying attention when i took the shots.

While im posting some just-for-fun pictures, i washed my truck so i could shoot it as well. the 18-55 is so much more fun that my old 55-200
oct-24-new-lens-031-1.jpg

Don't know how old you are, or if you're young enough to know the game "unreal tournament" Because the quote "Headshot!!!" came to mind when you said "I shot my dogs, and got a few headshots" :lmao: I have a morbid sense of humour and and a huge GEEK I know.

The first pic is good, the dog has all his limbs, and is quite cute. Did you tell him to say cheese? :D

Nice truck! what year?

All of the pictures are really good. I love taking pictures of my dogs this close up. The first, though, is my favorite.

Thanks,
The truck is a '71 f250 with a '69 grill. The dogs are always a perfect target for a photoshoot :D

It's generally best not to get too close to your subject with a lens or you will get amplified distortion effects like gigantic heads and smallish bodies. (unless, of course, that's exactly the effect you want)

This being said the first one is cute. :)

The rest of them are mostly just pictures of the dogs, which is fine for memories and such but they don't have any real artistic "snap" to them as far as I can tell.

Awful cute pups. :)

Most reactions

Back