I shot my wife in the dining room...

She is beautiful...she reminds me of Julie Andrews a little...well captured...I like the edit.

As she's a Julie Andrews fan I'll tell her you said that. :) She's a bit like Maria (sound of Music) to me but she rapidly turns into Mary Poppins when the grandchildren come round. Thanks!

Neat! Very rarely do I see a sepia conversion that 1)serves a purpose 2)I like, and this has both! :thumbup:

She is beautiful...she reminds me of Julie Andrews a little...well captured...I like the edit.

As she's a Julie Andrews fan I'll tell her you said that. :) She's a bit like Maria (sound of Music) to me but she rapidly turns into Mary Poppins when the grandchildren come round. Thanks!

You're welcome :) That is exactly what I was getting at.

Beautiful and it appears she has spunk. Good job capturing it!

Beautiful and it appears she has spunk. Good job capturing it!

When she retired from teaching primary school French she started a new career as a dance teacher. :D It keeps her out of mischief and her colleagues provide me with occasional studio victims - hence all my belly dancer portraits. Life is GOOD! :biglaugh:

I really like this one.. and love the sepia!

I'm not generally in favor of "shooting", but I think that your wife certainly deserves some flattering! Lucky man to be married to her, and lucky lady to have someone who appreciates her!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back