I shot one!

TJNY

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This eagle was just down the road from my house. First time in the 17 years i have lived here that an eagle was so close to my home. Very excited to have seen it and prepared to shoot it at the same time! Pixelrabbit's post made me want to share even though they aren't the greatest pics...

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 133
Nice! I love any image taken of an eagle in the wild!

Baby blue tag, probably born and bred in NY.. Nice job

Baby blue tag, probably born and bred in NY.. Nice job

Is that what that means? My next attempt is one of those snowy owl's that have been showing up close to me as well.

Thanks for looking guys. It was a great surprise! I wish I had taken better photo's of it but I think the excitement got the best of me! :confused:

P.s. I sent an email to the NYS DEC with a pic of the eagle as they track sightings. I am curious to see what they send back on it!

Last edited:
I bought a camera last year because I spotted a bald eagle by my house, he had killed a duck right in front of me and if I would've had a camera, man how awesome that would have been. Glad to see you got to take a pic, because the one around here is very allusive. I think I might try my hand at owls first, if I locate them in the morning I might have a chance.

Nice catch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back