BrianpStudios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brianpstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I am a professional photographer trying to make my impact on the world. I have done everything from weddings to portraits, to catalog and print advertisement.

I am currently working as a freelance photographer trying to make it in my area. I have my own studio and almost a decade of professional photography experience. I am a working photographer. I don't have any other income besides photography. I left my full-time job in January 2013 to pursue photography full-time, its tough but I love what I do. Being a struggling working class artist is tough but I one day I will be where I want to be.

Thanks and please let me know if anyone has questions or comments

Brianp

Welcome to TPF, Brian! :) Congrats on making it as far as you have as a professional photographer - definitely a challenging market. I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Thanks all! I am here to share knowledge and support my fellow photographers.

BTW Derrel, I've seen you posting around, great great work. Glad there are people here that like sharing knowledge as much as me. I learn something new everyday and with everything I do I am open to critique, improvements and advice. I have a lot to learn still and this forum is GREAT!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back