I Spy

sycondavey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I spy Davey:

DSC09686_3.jpg

Comments?

Heh I really like this image... It's almost like where's Waldo...

this sort of technique is catching on. i tried a few and really like it. your version is very good. :thumbsup:

strangely enuf, this isn't as hard to pull off as i thought; just gotta make the light doesn't change on ya, eh? did u find it the same? ps i assume?

i've never made a photo like this however it is very effective, what do you do take all the pictures from the sam place using time delay and a tripod and then edit it? with the editing do you use paste em all on one image and then change the blending modes?

help me please

its very simple. take the pictures yourself with timedelay or even easier, get someone to take the pictures. sit the camera on something still. move to different spots, take pictures. then copy and paste yourself from each seperate picture to one. you can do this even in microsoft paint. (photshop cs is the best) then save the picture. simple.

Here are two my friend drew did (he is the best person i know with photoshop-me and him have a lightbox display on a wall at school, like the CNN Wall):

clones_at_the_playshrunk.jpg

somanyflatsmall.jpg

This is something I put together for my fiance. I did it with layers instead of cut and paste. Same result just a different technique.

The4Amigos_docsize.jpg

Hey CAS, u an' me gots the same PC Chair! ha!!! isn't it the most comfortable thing you ever sat in???

At least for $79 bucks!

Ha, it's funny what people notice in a photo... guess I should have cleaned up first ;). That is a great chair though, I use it more than my cheap lumpy couch.

ok, give me the low down on the chair as im looking to replace mine. where might i find it?

I wish I could remember, but it was either Staples or Office Depot (only two office supply stores near my house). No brand name on it, so here's a pic.

IMG_1390.jpg

i like it even more when the subject changes clothes in between shots, like in this photo my friend did of my friend kyle

153489319LafIgw_fs.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back