I suck at PS

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time using PS and LR together. Made the mistake of importing into PS the wrong way so once i edited the BG and went to edit the rest in LR it changed my RAW to a jpg so i didnt have all the control i wanted, oh well. I selected the BG by color then set the gausian blur wayyy up to get rid of the wrinkles, for some reason it didnt do it as much around the edges of the selection (around me) so its not very good). The point of the shoot was to get a good idea of how Im gonna light some portraits im shooting this weekend.

4402853534_e6b6ac9337.jpg

Unedited:

4402088719_1e52a5f900.jpg

Setup:

4402088005_4c9d43bfb9.jpg

Thanks dork

no prob...i wanna mess around with studio lighting but i dont really have the "know how" yet...I have a set up, it was a hand-me-down and i just havent really experimented yet with it. Im sure just like with everything else...its just practice with the "eye" for the good lighting and composition etc.

yeah, it looks pretty good.

if you used seamless instead of muslin, you wouldn't have to do a thing with the background if you wanted it smooth. it would look like that SOOC.

Seamless is pretty cheap to generally, i strongly prefer it over muslin.

if you used seamless instead of muslin, you wouldn't have to do a thing with the background if you wanted it smooth. it would look like that SOOC.

Seamless is pretty cheap to generally, i strongly prefer it over muslin.

You need to exchange every time you said muslin, with bed sheet haha. Yeah i really do need to get some good BG material for portraits

Im absolutely terrible at PS, i have a few pictures i took with a backdrop and they have wrinkles like this how would i get them to blur like yours?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back