I sure hope everyone likes Sam Roberts (except those on 56k)

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last night Sam Roberts (Canadian musician for those who don't know) played a rockin show at my university. I got to use my special student paper press privaledges to get in for free and shoot from the little buffer zone between the stage and the crowd :) Hope you like the shots, sorry for so many, I'm bad at being selective sometimes.

r0barq.jpg

r0beau.jpg

r0bg5z.jpg

r0bm6f.jpg

r0bka9.jpg

r0bhfk.jpg

r0bix2.jpg

r0bj3p.jpg

r0bjeq.jpg

r0bjir.jpg

Ok enough of that, thanks for lookin'

Im sure people would pay for these. #8 is reallly reallly great

#3 and #4 are superb. Looks like you have been taking photographs for concerts for a very long time. Excellent job, best of these types of photographs I have seen in a while.

They are all very well done, I like the perspective you had for Photo 1 and I like the colours in 6, his expression and emotion in 4 and 7 and again your very special (lucky you!) point of view in 8 and 9.
Since I've only done stage photography once in my life, I know that it is not easy. So congratulations on these here! All of them!

Thanks everybody!

Tatum- Thanks! How would I go about selling them though?

Peanuts- I really haven't been doing it for that long, this is only my second big concert.

:headbang: Sam Roberts :headbang: This guy puts on an awesome shot.
You did a killer job on these shots. 4 and 7...schmokin shots.:thumbup: :thumbup:

uhhh, that's weird...
I thought you were talking about another Sam Roberts... there is a guy here where I live named Sam Roberts... he's a photographer. :lmao:

great shots man.... if your interested in selling them i would first try and find an email from his website?.... or promotional stuff?....or advertising he's been involved in. Then just kinda say.... hi, im a local photog wonder if your interested in using these pics for a small charge...(charge a decent amount tho!)..... that way its not too intrusive at first. If no email then try and find a number for his agent or record company and do it that way.... personally i would definatley give it a go... these could easily be used for album art...promotional material..... and i'm not just saying that... iv worked on album art, gig promotions before. :)

can't say i know the musician...but those shots are great! excellent work!:thumbup::thumbup:

4, 5, 7, 8 and 9 are some of the best concert shots i've seen. Amazing lighting, great exposure control

Great shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back