i tell you what....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...if you haven't already done so and you're having computer issues or just want to browse computer related topics, check this out: http://thesupportforum.com

i have received a lot of useful information, tips, and tricks here in the last few days. sign up for free; you won't be disappointed!

I had my little brother sign up there, he is a genious.... haha He can definately help y'all out with any questions you may have. :thumbup:

Infomertial
YEAH! thesupportforum.com really is the best thing that has happened in my life ( apart from this place here of course). thesupportforum.com has helped me to manage my day to day handling of all that is computer related. From server questions, to networking, to hardware problems, to windows and other program tweaks and solutions.
Without thesupportforum.com my daily technological experience would be a lot more painful. I would be lost without this mine of information; where I can go to just relax and hang out or a place where I can study up for that next big exam.
It takes only a small amount of time to sign up, and you really will be making a difference to many many people around the world who really need your support.

www.internationaldebateforum.com is great too.

If you would like a forum where you can talk about anything and get an intuitive intelligent response then IDF is a great place to go. People such as Artemis are on there already.

;-)
I'm on thesupportforum.com.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back